Milton Youth Soccer Club (MYSC) is very proud to offer annual scholarship awards to deserving applicants from our membership.
The amount of funds available each year is $2,000, which may be divided between 2 or 3 students.
Candidates are assessed by a sub-committee of the MYSC Board of Directors based on the following criteria:
- enrolled in Grade 12 or equivalent and has graduated during the current calendar year
- accepted by August 1st of the current year at a recognized College or university to attend full-time studies
- attained a minimum average of 75% in their final year
- played, been a referee, or been a technical staff member in the Milton Youth Soccer Club for minimum of 3 of the past 5 years
- gained volunteer experience with MYSC as a coach or during club events
- has exemplified qualities of fair play, academic and athletic excellence, and leadership skills both on and off the field
Recipients will be notified and an announcement will be posted on the MYSC website.
This award program will be reviewed annually and MYSC reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments based on budgetary considerations.
Application Deadline is August 1st of the current year. Please ensure you have read and fully understand the selection criteria before submitting your application.
Congratulations to our Scholarship Winners!
2015 - Rebecca Williams and Justin Schaper
2014 - Jennifer Haringa, Megan Gordon and Alex Vos
2013 - Meaghan Collins, Logan McCann and Nathan Schaper
2012 - Jessie Saliba , Kyle Brooks and Sean Kavanaugh
2011 - Rebecca Collins and Daniel Mikulic
2010 - Katie Callaghan and Kristina Luce